IP-targeting – use 1:1 advertising targeted at your selected companies
- Select B2B target groups – with the names of the companies you are advertising to
- Create your own B2B target group of companies
- Get an overview of companies that have clicked on your ads
View our offer about 12.500 impressions for free
New customers can try Account Based Advertsing and get 12.500 impressions for free
- Get overviews that show the distribution of advertisement impressions for the companies in your target group
- Get overviews of media channels where your ads appear and where your target groups are clicking on them
- Create your own desired target group with the specific favourite companies that you want to advertise to.
- Get an overview of which companies have clicked on your ads
- Use different banner messages for your different B2B target groups
- Get reports on banner performance
- Add/remove companies in your target group on an ongoing basis
- Change the banners as often as you like
- No binding agreements – no commitments. Start and stop your advertising when you want.
- You can have multiple target groups at the same time. Reporting on each target group at the frequency you want (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Choose which media channels will show your ads
Frequently Asked Questions
What is IP-targeting?
It is targeted banner display advertising to industries or specific companies of your choice, presented on ad-supporting medias, as an example The Sun(UK), Le Monde(FR), Spiegel(DE), VG Nett(NO), Aftonbladet(SE), Børsen(DK) etc.
How does it work?
There are services which keep track of all visits to all ad-supporting websites and which can uncover within microseconds when a visit is made from the exact target group that you have defined. The available advertising space will then be offered automatically, and your advertisement will be presented to your target group. The industry term for this process is “Programmatic advertising” and RTB-environment meaning “real time bidding” This is possible because some programmatic advertising systems ‘reads’ IP addresses. And with our data – the actual IP-addresses connected to your prefered companies – we ensure that your advertisement is only displayed to the target group you have defined.
Does GDPR rules apply?
No, because we do not store any personal data. We hold information about enterprises (public and private). But only enterprises who have identified IP addresses, but no information about individuals. We do not store any data about specific people or electronic devices located within a company.
What can i expect from a campaign?
You can expect a high quality of precision ad targeting towards your preferred companies. You will build brand and awareness and get the most out of your budget, since no non-target group compniaes will be exposed to your ads. Whether or not you get clicks is up to you and your creatives and what you have to offer to your target group in your banner ads.
What does ABM and ABA mean?
ABM means Account Based Marketing. ABA means Account Based Advertising. It implies that you have defined the primary target groups you want to attract and do business with. This might be industries, sectors, particularly large companies or perhaps even a list of individual names oft companies you want to engage with.
Which banner-formats are the best and how many should i include in a campaign
We will send you a list of recommended formats and suggest a number to you. The recommended formats will vary from country to country.
Can I use animated banners in my campaign?
You can use GIF-animated banners, HTML5-animated banners, banners with videos, etc. Static banners are of course also possible. We will send you a requirement specification for animated banners that you can use.
Which websites will I have access to?
All ad-supporting websites. As a result, no matter what websites the employees in your B2B target groups click onto, they can be exposed to your banner.
Can I cherry-pick my prefered advertising sites?
Yes you can. Contact us for your preferred countries (where you Target groups are located) and we will supply a list of media-sites.
can I opt out of websites that I don't want my ads to appear on.
Yes, you can.
Can I define my own targetgroup?
Yes, You decide which specific companies or industries from the lists should be included in the target group.
You can choose from your own company-lists or from our company-lists / industry-lists.
Get started with Account Based Advertising
We provide the no. 1 IP-database for your innovative self-service digital tracking and website advertising.
+45 6171 8855
Copyright © 2022 – Valoris ApS All Right Reserved